Balmoral REstaurant is growing
The following positions are currently accepting applications:
Balmoral Restaurant is seeking a Line Cook. The station chef will primarily be working on the hot line and grill. This individual must be knowledgeable of food preparation, food safety, communication, and teamwork. This individual needs to be driven by delivering consistent excellent results while working as a cohesive team member.
The owner and proprietor of Balmoral has created this Chef driven restaurant from the ground up to produce excellent service, authentic scratch Scottish cooking, and a one of a kind experience. The kitchen has been designed with a “chefs dream” in mind with nothing but the best equipment and tools to create fantastic Scottish cuisine. From the state-of-the-art kitchen to the Prince Albert china and crystal glasses, this restaurant has won 21 awards the first year of opening.
Qualified candidates will possess a career history with proven success, especially in the below listed areas of skill, expertise, attitude and behavior:
· Proven cooking experience, including experience as a Line Chef, Restaurant Cook or Prep Cook.
· Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
· Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks.
· Familiar with industry’s best practices.
· Must be Serve Safe certified.
· 2+ years’ experience as a cook in a full-service restaurant
· 2+ years’ experience on hot line or grill
· Excellent communication and organization skills
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Dedicated to food quality and control
· Strong knowledge of proper food handling and sanitation standards
· Must be available weekends, holidays and possible weekdays
The station chef will enjoy a competitive hourly rate of pay and employee benefits.
We pride ourselves on working together as a strong positive team with all staff members. It is an exciting time to be part of this respected, solid concept as we bring our unique menu, service and style across Illinois!
Job Type: Full-time
-Assist the Manager and Restaurant Servers in maintaining a clean and welcoming environment, as well as providing guests stellar service.
-The Server ensures all guests are provided with prompt and friendly service according to Balmoral standards. The Server makes recommendations and assists fellow team members to ensure overall guest satisfaction.
**Please Email resume to email@example.com with the subject line reading "Applying for *position applying for here*"